Monday, February 8

Ah...Living in the country side















When I was young Iwas brought up in Burton, MI. My parents had rentals, and there was always one to clean up. Yuck!
Now, I live where I always have wanted to be. In the country side, hidden from the world, alone to be a free thinker without the chains of someone constantly in need of something. Yes, it would have been easier in some ways to tolerate having a lifetime mate,but that's not really for me.
I have a nice little piece of property, over four acres hidden in the woods. If you don't know me, you won't find my place, and that's how I like it. I'm not much for intruders, if you are not invited or expected, and you've somehow found me, you are not welcomed. I hate people to just drop in like I'm expected to stop whatever I'm doing to entertain idiots. And, you are an idiot to at least not have called first.
On my property the invited guests are usually on four legs. I'm surrounded by lakes that are all great for fishing, and for the most part this is a resort area. When I do have friends in we usually have a very good time. There's always music, good food, clean air, and good conversation.

No comments: