Monday, May 25

Bitchology


FINALLY -
Someone is bitchy enough to say it like it REALLY is!

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for
myself and my beliefs,
they call me
a
bitch.


When I stand up for
those I love,
they call me a
bitch


When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts
or do things my own way, they call me a
bitch.


Being a
bitch
means I won't
compromise what's

in my heart.
It means I live my life MY
Way
It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.


When I refuse to
tolerate injustice and
speak against it, I am
defined as a
bitch.


The same thing happens when I take time for
myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a little selfish.


It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I 'should' be.


I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!
So try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame, try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won't succeed.


And if that makes me a
bitch ,so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.


B - Babe
I - In
T - Total
C - Control of
H - Herself


B = Beautiful
I = Intelligent
T = Talented
C = Charming
H = Hell of a Woman


B = Beautiful
I = Individual
T = That
C = Can
H = Handle 'anything'


No comments: